CUSTOMER SERVICE EXCELLENCE SKILLS
Introduction to Customer Service
The goal of Customer Service is to increase Customer Satisfaction. This usually comes from answering questions, helping the customer choose the right product or service. And sometimes includes trouble-shooting to ensure they have a great buying experience, tell their friends and come back for more. However this doesn’t always happen. That’s because that most organisations hope their CS is good. Hope is not a strategy and ultimately doesn’t work, so we need to find a better way. I have 20 years experience of creating and delivering CS training which means I can provide you with practical and well-proven ideas to help you create a strong customer service strategy. This will enable you to deliver the service that want your customers will want to experience.
Is This Course for Me?
Whether your job involves serving internal or external customers this course is for you. You’ll be better equipped to deal to turn a complaint into a compliment, get customers raving about your service and keep ’em coming back for more!
Course Contents Include
- What is customer service?
- Types of customers
- Understanding customers needs and expectations
- Service standards
- Communication skills
- Telephone skills
- Managing difficult situations
- Higher staff motivation and engagement, You’ll be able to deliver the Customer Service that the customer will want to receive and will want to return for more.
- Understand the change nature of customer expectations and how to meet them
- Learn how to solve the three main types of customer problems
- Deal confidently and assertively with difficult people
- Use communication skills effectively and overcome barriers
- Understand which personal skills will help you in your role
- See how exceptional customer service is based on six areas
- Know how great customer service benefits everybody involved
What Happens On The Day?
- Your one day course will commence at 9.30am and close at 4.30pm.
- Coffee will be served from 9.00am
- You’ll receive all the learning materials you need
- You’ll receive a Post Training Action Plan to record personal action-oriented notes to help you apply your learning in the real world.
The world hates changes, yet it is the only thing that has brought progress.
Charles Kettering (1876–1958) US automobile engineer.
He developed the electric starter in 1912 and went on to discover tetraethyl lead as an antiknock agent and to define the octane rating of fuels.
If you would like more information about our courses then book a meeting with one of our professional consultants. All you need to do is fill out the contact form on the left and one of our team will be in touch with you shortly. The more information you can provide the better we will be able to assist you with your query.
Influencing and Persuasion Skills
(c) 2021 Upskill Group. All rights reserved
Designed by Zendo Marketing